Depression Recovery … a tough ass fight you can win.
- If we’re being totally honest, the people who fight depression and its symptoms sound the opposite of weak. They are not weak. This kind of internal fight takes MASSIVE COURAGE.
- Feeling depressed just means feeling sad or down … no way! Being depressed is not the same as having depression.
- Depressive episodes leave a ‘scar’ which increases vulnerability to new episodes.
Hold on tight now.
You have the power to manage your depression allowing you the freedom of choice.
- TALK, TALK, TALK. Ponder and question… Never GIVE UP on building courage inside you every day.
- Never quit searching for your peeps to guide you in managing your depression.
- Keep moving forward purposefully to build new neuro pathways, new mind habits, that reward your soul with a sense of light, liveliness and purpose in your life.
- NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback, the science of brain plasticity. Exercising the brain, blasting through to create new neuro pathways of thought to lighten and brighten the darkness of depression; all happening while you sit and relax for 30 minutes. Sweetest exercise your will ever do. No drugs involved!
Empowering change wisely, live in recovery.
More > NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback